Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!..... Blah!

Just another old picture of mine that was taken close to three years ago I think. I'm struggling to search through my collection to keep this blog updated without uploading lesser quality i.e "Shit" images. I still have no iMac or a computer that won't fall on it's arse when I try to do some post production on it so I must still wait and keep everything on memory cards. I have been taking my camera out more recently and have come away with a few decent shots but usually I am left frustrated, knowing that the images are not nearly as good as I want them to be. The odd time I feel that I am getting my "photographic mojo" back but quickly it disappears again which is quite annoying.

Ah well. I do have a few ideas and plan to finish a project that has been left abandoned these last few months. Until I get a computer I will continue to post these older pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment