Frozen Stiff

Most of the country is still covered in snow making it difficult for me to go anywhere and take some photographs so I have to be imaginative enough to take some new ones around my house instead. I'm lucky that where I live is so open. I'm surrounded by fields! It's nice to have the opportunity to photograph white landscapes instead of the usual green. Change is good I suppose no matter how damn cold it gets! I'm sure the novelty of it all will wear off pretty soon though. Pretty soon indeed.....

After trekking through the fields earlier today I saw something blue popping out from the snow in my back garden. I pulled it a little and discovered this jacket frozen stiff just like the towels that were on the clothes line the night before that I banged my head against. It was not so painful as unexpected and confusing.


1 comment: